Samsung released the One UI 6.0 beta for the Galaxy S22 series in US. The beta download size is around 2.8GB and includes the September 2023 security patch.
To install the One UI 6.0 beta update, you must first join the beta program. To do this, open the Samsung Members app and tap on the One UI Beta Program banner. Once you have joined the beta program, you can check for the new update by going to Settings > Software update and tapping Download and install.
Features of One UI 6.0 beta
Here are some of the new One UI 6.0 beta features and improvements:
- Redesigned Quick Settings panel: The Quick Settings panel has been redesigned with a new look and feel. The toggles are now larger and easier to tap, and there is a new search bar that makes it easy to find the settings you need.
- New media player widget: The new media player widget in the notifications area makes it easier to control your music playback. You can skip songs, pause and play, and adjust the volume without having to open the music app.
- Improved camera design: The camera app has been redesigned with a new interface that is easier to use. The camera controls are now more intuitive, and there is a new mode selector that makes it easy to switch between different camera modes.
- Ability to create stickers from images: You can now create stickers from images and save them to Samsung Keyboard. This makes it easy to add fun and personal touches to your messages.
- New font and lock screen clock widget designs: One UI 6.0 also includes a new font and new lock screen clock widget designs. You can customize your phone’s look and feel with these new options.
- In addition to the above features, One UI 6.0 also includes a number of other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Check [Stable Release]: One UI 6: Release Date and Eligible Devices
One UI 6.0 is a major update for Samsung phones, and it is still in beta. This means that there may be some bugs or stability issues. However, if you are interested in trying out the new features and improvements, you can join the beta program and install the update today.