Samsung One UI 6.1 is the latest version of Samsung’s custom Android software. It is based on Android 14 and is expected to be released in early 2024, along with the Samsung Galaxy S24 series.
One UI 6.1 is expected to bring a number of new features and improvements, including AI-powered enhancements to the camera, performance, and other features.
Table of Contents
One UI 6.1 Release Date
One UI 6.1 is expected to be released in early 2024, along with the Samsung Galaxy S24 series. We don’t have an exact release date yet, but we will update this blog post as soon as more information is available.
One UI 6.1 Eligible Devices
The following devices are eligible for One UI 6.1:
- Galaxy S series: S23 Ultra, S23+, S23, S23 FE, S22 Ultra, S22+, S22, S21 Ultra, S21+, S21, S21 FE, S21 FE (2023)
- Galaxy Z series: Z Fold 5, Z Flip 5, Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4, Z Fold 3, Z Flip 3
- Galaxy A series: A54, A34, A24, A53, A73, A33, A23, A72, A52s, A52 5G, A52 4G
- Galaxy M series: M54, M34 5G, M53 5G, M33 5G, M23
- Galaxy F series: F54, F34, F23, F14 5G
Please note that this list is not final and Samsung may add or remove devices from the list at any time.
One UI 6.1 New Features
One UI 6.1 is expected to bring a number of new features, including:
- AI-powered camera enhancements: One UI 6.1 is expected to include a number of AI-powered camera enhancements, such as improved scene recognition, object tracking, and portrait mode.
- AI-powered performance optimizations: One UI 6.1 is also expected to include a number of AI-powered performance optimizations, such as improved battery life and app launch times.
- New AI-powered features: Samsung may also introduce some new AI-powered features in One UI 6.1, such as AI-powered translation or AI-powered voice assistants.
- Other new features: One UI 6.1 is also expected to include a number of other new features, such as a new design, improved security features, and more.
Read this also: One UI 6: Release Date and Eligible Devices
When will One UI 6.1 be released?
One UI 6.1 is expected to be released in early 2024, along with the Samsung Galaxy S24 series.
How do I get One UI 6.1 on my device?
Once One UI 6.1 is released for your device, you will receive a notification to update. You can also check for updates manually by going to Settings > Software update.
What if my device is not eligible for One UI 6.1?
If your device is not eligible for One UI 6.1, you will continue to receive security updates and bug fixes for some time. However, you will not receive any new features.
One UI 6.1 is a major update for Samsung devices, and it is expected to bring a number of new features and improvements. We are excited to see what One UI 6.1 has to offer, and we will keep you updated on the latest news and developments.