Samsung has released the One UI 6 Beta for selected Galaxy devices. The beta is available now in the following countries: United States, Germany, Korea, Poland, United Kingdom, India, and China.
The One UI 6 Beta includes a number of new features and improvements, including a new design with softer colors and rounded corners, improved performance and battery life, new features for productivity and customization, and bug fixes and stability improvements.
The beta update is available to some selected devices, including the following:
Galaxy S series: Galaxy S23, Galaxy S22, and Galaxy S21.
Galaxy Z series: Galaxy Z Flip4, Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Galaxy Z Fold 3.
Galaxy A series: Galaxy A54 and Galaxy A53.
If you have a compatible Galaxy device and you’re interested in trying out the latest features of One UI 6 Android 14, I encourage you to sign up for the beta program.
Table of Contents
How to Sign UP One UI 6 Beta Program?
To get the One UI 6 Beta, you must have a compatible Galaxy device and be a member of the Samsung Members app. Once you have the Samsung Members app, follow these steps:
- Open the Samsung Members app.
- Tap on the Notices tab.
- Scroll down and look for the One UI Beta Program banner.
- Tap on the banner and then follow the instructions to register for the beta program.
Check here [stable]: One UI 6: Release Date and Eligible Devices
One UI 6 Beta Features and Improvements
The One UI 6 Beta includes a number of new features and improvements, including:
- A new design with softer colors and rounded corners
- Improved performance and battery life
- New features for productivity and customization, such as a new multitasking menu and a new way to customize your home screen
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
One UI 6 Beta is a great opportunity to try out the latest features of Android 14 before they are released to the general public. If you have a compatible Galaxy device, I encourage you to sign up for the beta program and give it a try.