Magisk is a popular rooting tool that gives Android users more control over their devices. It allows users to root their devices without voiding their warranties, and it also provides a number of other features, such as the ability to install modules and hide root from apps.
The latest version of Magisk, 26.3, was released on September 4, 2023. This update includes a number of important bug fixes and improvements, as well as some new features.
Table of Contents
Key changes in Magisk 26.3
- Fix for device information detection script: This fix addresses an issue where the Magisk app was unable to correctly detect the device information on some devices.
- Update to BusyBox 1.36.1: This update includes a number of bug fixes and security improvements for the BusyBox suite of utilities.
- Update to toolchain that produces broken arm32 executables: This fix addresses an issue where some arm32 executables were not being built correctly by the Magisk toolchain.
- Fix for root service unable to bind on OnePlus devices: This fix addresses an issue where the Magisk root service was unable to bind to the root daemon on some OnePlus devices.
Other improvements in Magisk 26.3
- Support for printing property context in the resetprop tool.
- Support for only printing persistent properties from storage in the resetprop tool.
- Proper support for setting persistent properties bypassing the property_service system service in the resetprop tool.
- Support for the -g and -G options in the MagiskSU tool.
- Support for switching mount namespace to PID with the -t option in the MagiskSU tool.
- Fix for patching extended permissions in the MagiskPolicy tool.
- Support for more syntax for extended permissions in the MagiskPolicy tool.
- Support for printing out the loaded sepolicy rules in the MagiskPolicy tool.
- Support for patching boot image from ROM zips in the Magisk app.
- Proper preservation of boot.img when patching Samsung firmware with init_boot.img in the Magisk app.
Overall, Magisk 26.3 is a solid update that brings a number of important bug fixes and improvements to the popular rooting tool. If you are using Magisk, I recommend updating to version 26.3 as soon as possible.
Download Magisk 26.3
To download Magisk 26.3, you can visit the bellow download button.
If you’re a fan of customizing your Android device, Magisk is an excellent tool that gives you more control over your device’s functionality. With the latest update, version 26.3, you can expect improved stability and bug fixes that make the tool even more reliable. So, upgrade latest version today and start customizing your device with confidence.