If you are a Samsung Galaxy A70 user and need to learn how to be installed custom recovery TWRP, OrangeFx and SHRP you’ve found the right place. We will be sharing everything about Samsung Galaxy A70 custom recovery.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A70
Should this Remember
- Make sure to remove all account (Google, Samsung).
- Take Full Backup of your Android device.
- You need a PC to perform the Odin.
- Fully charge your phone.
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Original USB Cable.
Unlock the Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A70
Enable the Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy A70
- First go to “Settings” on your Samsung Galaxy A70
- Scroll bottom of the screen and select “About phone”
- Then select “Software information”
- Enter your phone’s lock screen Password if prompted
- Next you will now see the “Developer mode has been enabled!” toast message on the screen.
Enable the OEM unlocking option on Samsung Galaxy A70
- Again, next Settings → Developer options → toggle ON the OEM unlocking option.
How to Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy A70
- You need to first switch off your device.
- Now, keep pressing the “Volume Down”, “Volume Up” buttons simultaneously and connect phone to pc using data cable, you see the “Warning” screen.
- Keep press more than 7 second to “Volume Up” button to unlock bootloader option.
- If you already unlock bootloader just press one time volume up button to enter download mode.
- Following this method, you will enter download mode.
If you follow the all the top step than you are ready to Install TWRP Recovery.
Installation Guide for TWRP
- Open Odin tool.
- Select vbmeta.tar file it as AP from Odin and flash, after done reboot again phone to download mode.
- Again flash TWRP.tar file it as AP via Odin.
- After flashing is successful, immediately reboot to recovery mode press Volume Up and Power key button simultaneously until you see the “Boot Warning” screen.
- Flash the Disable Dm Verity Force Encrypt
- Go to Wipe > Format data
- Reboot to System or flash anything you want.
For users with older versions or another custom recovery:
-Use the above method or Download the TWRP.img file to your storage (Internal/External/Transferring via PC) and flash it as Recovery.
Installation Guide for OrangeFox
Recommended Way: Finish flashing TWRP first and then flash OrangeFox.zip
Alternative Way: Flash OrangeFox.tar as AP via Odin, do all the steps above like installing TWRP, transfer OrangeFox.zip and flash
Installation Guide for SHRP
Recommended Way: Finish flashing TWRP first and then flash SHRP.zip
Alternative Way: Flash SHRP.tar as AP via Odin, do all the steps above like installing TWRP, transfer SHRP.zip and flash
Download TWRP and Disable Dm Verity Force Encrypt
You can download the all the files from this download button.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A70
I will guide 2 methods to root Samsung Galaxy A70 with TWRP recovery and Without TWRP recovery please read that full article.