The 5G icon Magisk module is a simple but useful mod that allows you to change the LTE and 4G icons in your status bar to 5G.
This can be useful for a variety of reasons, such as if you want to show off your new 5G phone, or if you want to confuse your friends and family into thinking you have 5G service when you don’t.
Table of Contents
Before installing the 5G icon Magisk module, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- This module does not support in-depth custom ROMs that can be modified with themes (MIUI, Flyme, One UI, EMUI, ColorOS, Funtouch OS, Nubia UI, Red Magic OS).
- Because this module modifies the systemui.apk of the system, it will conflict with any other module that also modifies the systemui.apk.
Download 5G icon Magisk module
The 5G icon Magisk module can be downloaded from the below download button:
To install the 5G icon Magisk module:
- Download the module from the download button above.
- Open the Magisk app.
- Tap the “Modules” section.
- Tap on “Install from storage”.
- Navigate to the downloaded module file and tap “Install”.
- Once the module is installed, tap “Reboot” to restart your device.
After your device has rebooted, you should see the 5G icon in your status bar, even if you are not connected to a 5G network.
- It is important to note that the 5G icon Magisk module is only a cosmetic change. It will not give you access to 5G service if you do not have it already.
- If you are having any problems with the 5G icon Magisk module, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling it. You can also try disabling other modules that modify the systemui.apk.
The 5G icon Magisk module is a simple and easy-to-use mod that can be used to customize the status bar on your rooted Android device. It is important to keep the precautions in mind before installing the module, and to troubleshoot any problems you may encounter.