Fast charging is a must-have feature for most smartphone users today. It allows us to quickly top up our devices so that we can stay connected and productive. However, not all smartphones are created equal when it comes to fast charging. Some devices support higher charging speeds than others.
If you have a smartphone that doesn’t support fast charging, or if you want to boost the charging speed of your existing device, you can use a fast charging Magisk module. Magisk modules are small pieces of code that can be used to modify the system settings of your rooted Android device.
There are a number of different fast charging Magisk modules available, but one of the most popular is XCharge. XCharge is a free and open-source module that allows you to increase the maximum charging current of your device. This can lead to significantly faster charging speeds, especially if you are using a fast charger.
Table of Contents
Download Fast Charging Magisk Module
The XCharge fast charging Magisk module was developed by Github user @iamlooper and is available for download from the below download button.
How to use the XCharge fast charging Magisk module
- Download the XCharge Magisk module from the above provided download button.
- Install the XCharge Magisk module using the Magisk app.
- Open a terminal emulator on your device and type the following command:
su -c xcharge
- You will be presented with a menu with three options: Fast, Faster, and Fastest. Select the desired mode.
- Restart your device.
- The XCharge Magisk module is only compatible with rooted Android devices with Magisk.
- If you are experiencing any problems with the XCharge Magisk module, you can uninstall it from the Magisk app.
The XCharge fast charging Magisk module is a great way to boost the charging speed of your rooted Android device. It is easy to use and configure, and it offers a number of different modes to choose from. However, it is important to note that increasing the charging current can put additional stress on your device’s battery, so it is important to monitor your device’s temperature while using the module.