If you have a rooted Android phone, you can still use SafetyNet. However, you will need to use a SafetyNet-compatible ROM. If you root your official stock ROM that can easily pass the SafetyNet.
You can Pass the SafetyNet also in non-compatible custom ROM here I will share with you two methods that can help you to pass SafetyNet on any Custom ROM.
What is SafetyNet?
When it comes to online safety, there is no such thing as being too careful. That’s why Google has developed SafetyNet, a set of tools designed to help keep your devices and your personal information safe. SafetyNet is available on all Android devices running version 4.0 or higher.
SafetyNet uses a combination of hardware and software to protect your devices from malware and other threats. It also helps to keep your personal information safe by encrypting your data and keeping it private.
How to Pass SafetyNet
If you flash official system ROM and locking the bootloader automatic pass the SafetyNet but we are taking here how to pass SafetyNet on rooted Android phone and custom ROM installing Android phone.
You can pass easily SafetNet by using Magisk so here I’m sharing my personal experiences 2 methods.
Pass SafetyNet using Magisk
You cannot do this without Magisk so install first.
You should install Magisk on your phone because we are passing SafetyNet by using Magisk Module. If your Android ROM SafetyNet compatible, then you can easily pass using SafetyNet Fix Magisk Module following these steps:
- Open Magisk.
- Turn on Zygisk on Magisk Settings.
- Turn on Enforce DenyList.
- Go to Configure DenyList > Tick Google Play Services.
- These 3 things should be ticked on, else should be ticked off.
- Download Universal SafetyNet Fix and install it as a Magisk module.
- Reboot and enjoy SafetyNet.
These advanced methods help to pass SafetyNet on non-compatible ROM, we use Shamiko and SafetyNet Fix Magisk Module. Follow these steps are as follow:
- Flash Magisk 24.3+ (as of writing the newest is 25.2) and enable Zygisk.
- Flash all the above module (Safetynet Fix, Sui, Shamiko) and reboot.
- Go into Magisk settings and go to “Configure DenyList” and choose the annoying bank app you needed to bypass. Do not enable Enforce Denylist as it will break Shamiko.
- Still in Magisk Settings, choose “Hide the Magisk app“, grant it permission to install unknown app, type in some random app name and let it do it’s job.
- Go into Sui and configure your annoying bank app root status as hidden.
- Enjoy your bank app now work flawlessly.
I’m sure following these methods your Android phone SafetNet is pass, if you have any problems please comments.