Samsung’s Galaxy S24 Ultra is expected to be one of the most powerful and feature-packed smartphones of 2024, and leaked images of its design have given us a first look at what to expect.
Table of Contents
Flat display with rounded edges
One of the most notable design changes is the switch to a flat display with rounded edges. This is a departure from the curved displays that have been featured on recent Galaxy S Ultra models. The flat display is said to be 6.8 inches in size and have a 120Hz refresh rate.
Another notable change is the use of a titanium frame. This is a more premium material than the aluminum frames that have been used on previous Galaxy S Ultra models. The titanium frame is said to make the phone more durable and less susceptible to bending.
Rear camera module
The rear camera module is also said to be redesigned. It is now a pill-shaped module that houses four camera sensors and an LED flash. The sensors are said to be a 50MP primary camera, a 12MP ultrawide camera, a 10MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom, and a 12MP periscope lens with 12x optical zoom.
Other rumored specs
Other rumored specs for the Galaxy S24 Ultra include:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 or Exynos 2400 SoC
- Up to 12GB RAM
- 512GB storage
- Android 14
- 4,700mAh battery with 45W wired and wireless charging
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Knox Encryption
Overall, the leaked design of the Galaxy S24 Ultra looks promising. It is a more premium-looking phone with a flat display, titanium frame, and impressive camera system.
Here are some of the potential benefits of the Galaxy S24 Ultra’s leaked design:
- Flat display with rounded edges: This design is more durable and less likely to crack than curved displays. It is also easier to apply screen protectors and cases.
- Titanium frame: Titanium is a more premium material than aluminum and is less likely to bend or dent.
- Rear camera module: The new pill-shaped camera module looks more modern and stylish than the previous design. It is also said to be more efficient at cooling the camera sensors.
Of course, it is important to note that these are just leaks and the final design of the Galaxy S24 Ultra may be different. However, the leaked design looks promising and suggests that Samsung is planning to make some significant changes to its flagship smartphone.