You want to uninstall system apps (Bloatware) from your Samsung phone than you are in right place. Samsung phone come with too many (bloatware) systems apps user can’t uninstall them apps because uninstall options not available also not available any tool for uninstall system apps.
But we use safe method to remove bloatware from Samsung phone without root phone. No matter which phone you use that method work on all Samsung phones.
Enable Developer Option on Samsung Phone
- Go to your Samsung phone Setting.
- Scroll down and open About phone.
- Next, select Software information.
- Tap on the Build number multiple times.
- Enter your phone’s lock screen Password.
- You will now see the “Developer mode has been enabled!” toast message on the phone screen.
Enable USB Debugging on Samsung Phone
After enable developer option on your Samsung phone just follow this method,
- Go to your Samsung phone setting.
- Scroll down (end) and open Developer options.
- Next, slowly scroll down and enable USB debugging.
Download SDK Platform Tools
You need SDK Platform Tools for removing bloatware apps from android phones. Download Latest SDK Platform Tool from here choose your PC operating system and download,
Extract Platform Tools (Unzip)
Download Samsung phone USB Driver
You need to connect your phone port to PC, so you need to download and install Samsung phone USB Driver.
Note: App Package Name
Before starting you need to note all App package name it’s helping to save time, here I will recommend one app that help you to now all app package name just install from Google play store.
Uninstall Bloatware from Samsung Phone
If you complete all thing top of the article than you are ready to uninstall bloatware from your phone, just follow this guide.
- Open Unzip platform tools folder.
- Type CMD and Enter on top bar like screenshot.
- Then type the:
- In mobile screen you notice popup USB debugging (Allow the Permission)
- Next, type:
- Then type in final uninstalling step:
pm uninstall -k --user 0 "App Package Name"
- Example Uninstalling Samsung Email:
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.android.email.provider
This is the simple method you can easily remove your system apps from your phone.
Restore Uninstalled System App
Reinstall the uninstall bloatware (system app) process is the same just use this command line,
cmd package install-existing "APP PACKAGE NAME"
Disable System Apps
For disable the syatem bloatware use this command,
pm disable-user --user 0 "APP PACKAGE NAME"
I’m trying to explain all method without miss anything if you have any problem in following this method please comment, I’m reply and also update the article if need.